Thursday 11 July 2013

ALL THINGS BROKEN

Welcome to Broken, the site dedicated to my new film.  Over the course of the next year this site will document the making of this unique stop motion short. I will take you behind the scenes and give you an in-depth look at what it takes to create a film of this nature. As the film moves from pre-production, through animation to final editing, I will keep you up to date and informed with everything you need to know, from set construction to screenings at you local film festival. If you have any questions feel free to comment or email. Also, check out the FACEBOOK page where I have been posting weekly updates since the beginning of the year. Make sure to LIKE it before you leave. To get us started, I have posted several stills in the gallery illustrating some early design work that has already taken place. I hope you will join me for what should be an interesting and entertaining ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment