Wednesday 28 August 2013

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

Over the last few weeks I have been building many of the props that will be seen on the set. At this point I'm not sure how many of these pieces I will need to fill what will be a very large space. None of these are hero props and therefore none of them have moving parts. These are strictly for the background. As time passes I will add more and more small details to them in order to give them character. Things like signs, buttons, electrical wires, etc… The trouble with these props is that they take up a lot of room in my already crowded work area. I am getting very near the point where I will need to build the first of the set tables and start laying things out just to get them out of the way. You can view some of the many designs by clicking the PREPRODUCTION tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment