Friday 7 March 2014

THE NITTY GRITTY

Very soon the last shots scheduled for this set will be completed. Recently I was able to shoot The Dead Thing for the first time and the resulting material has been very satisfying. A lighting adjustment is now needed before I can bring the Clarke puppet out for the first time. Several test shots will need to be animated before I settle on his performance which I hope will be very dynamic and aggressive. I will also be shooting Leith's half of the film's conclusion before striking this set and moving on. When shooting a set, whether by design or by accident, the specialty or custom shots usually end being left to the end. Since these shots often require major changes in lighting, set up and/or execution they will take the most amount of time to execute.

No comments:

Post a Comment