Monday 15 September 2014

THE FINAL FRAME

Animation on BROKEN was completed on September 12, 2014, 294 days after the first shot was animated.
I am very pleased with how the film has come together and especially happy at the speed at which this production is going. Currently the film is running 10 minutes 30 seconds (minus credits) I have been editing over the course of the entire shoot and I believe I can get the film down to 10 minutes with credits. It may not seem like much but cutting close to a minute will have an enormous effect on the films pacing.
Already I have started removing shots and dropping frames. This is always difficult, especially with animation, knowing what went into the creation of those frames but the last thing you want is for a short film to feel too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment