Wednesday 3 September 2014

BROKEN TRAILER NOW ON LINE

The official trailer for Broken is now on line and can be found HERE. 
Seeing as this is my first post in several months I suppose an explanation for the media silence is in order. Whenever web sites like this stop posting material it's often because something has happened to halt the project in some way. Most films of this nature are produced on borrowed time so it's not surprising if and when they stall. That has not been the case with Broken. The lack of postings is a simple failing on my part to keep this site up to date. The fact is there has been very little to report and I try not to waste time on trivialities. Having said that, these past 8 weeks have been immensely productive. The final set is up and there are only 11 shots remaining. The film is essentially assembled and the final cut will probably be completed by the end of the month. For those of you following along ... I thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy this first look at BROKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment